Traditional. Inspiring. Intimate. One-on-one with the master. A special experience which will enhance and permeate every aspect of your life.
Traditionally Kung Fu was taught one-on-one. Master to pupil. Father to son. Master Koh teaches as he was taught, with patience, guidance, and care. Family secrets and a way of living were passed down in this manner. Training privately with the master gives students insight to the philosophy, spirit and application of their kung fu skills which often cannot be disseminated in group setting.
Additionally, students who have trouble making the scheduled group classes or who travel often can continue to progress through private training.
Private Training Rates
1 Session: $150
10 Sessions: $1350 ($135/session)
20 Sessions: $2500 ($125/session)
Off-Peak Savings Program
Off-Peak Private Training At Off-Peak Rates.
If your schedule is flexible, you may wish to take advantage of our off-peak training hours — and enjoy significant savings.
Mondays thru Fridays 8am-12pm
Mondays thru Thursdays 2pm—5pm
5 Sessions: $425 ($85/session)
10 Sessions: $750 ($75/session)
20 Sessions: $1300 ($65/session)
Private Training Information and Policies
- All sessions are 60 minutes
- All levels are welcome — from beginner to advanced
- Sessions must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance
- Clients are strongly encouraged to workout no less then twice a week. (For example, a block of 40 workout sessions should be completed within 20 weeks of the purchase date.)
- If a client discontinues training and fails to notify (in writing) Bo Law Kung Fu of their absence, any sessions remaining on the client’s account will be forfeited 6 months from the date of the last training session.
For more information, please call (212) 925-3339.