The winner gets their choice of:
3-month Introductory Essential Kung Fu package
- OR -
3-month Introductory Kickboxing Package
More information about these programs can be found here.
(PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY – IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Step 1: Follow Bo Law Kung Fu on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/bolawkungfu)
Step 2: Add Bo Law Kung Fu on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/bolawkungfu)
(If you are already following, there is no need to unfollow and refollow – doing so repeatedly will get you blocked and banned from the contest)
Step 3: Tweet the message you see highlighted below once! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once. Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.)
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Bo Law Kung Fu on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/bolawkungfu) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/bolawkungfu)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. The prize will be awarded on August 1, 2012 by Bo Law Kung Fu via Twitter and on Facebook.
5. The winning package is only available for new memberships only. Winner will receive a 3-month introductory package for either Essential Kung Fu or Kickboxing.
6. Winner must redeem in-person, and 60 days from prize announcement date. Prize will be void if not redeemed within 60 days.
7. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Bo Law Kung Fu will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.